artClass Director and Tutor (classes for adults): Dubravka Kalinich
BA (Hons) Fine Art – Painting; Central St Martins College of Art and Design, London
MA Aesthetics and Art Theory; Middlesex University, London
PGCE Art and Design (QTS); Goldsmith College, London
Art Class Director and Tutor; artClass, London
Art Tutor; Working Man’s College, London
Art Lecturer; Barnet College, London
Art teacher; Various 6th Form Art Colleges, London
Exhibited in various Group Shows, London
ZOLTAN RADIC – TECHNICIAN
– Graduated in Conservation and Restoration (specialised in Fresco) at the College of Fine Arts, University of Belgrade in 1982.
– 1982-1992 (until the war in former Yugoslavia) worked as a recognised and successful Yugoslavian artist.
– Exhibited in many Group Shows and had over thirty Solo Shows all around former Yugoslavia (Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia), Hungary (Budapest 1992 – 1994) and Germany (Munich 1983-1985), France (Paris 1984).
– Work in collection of ‘Museum of Contemporary Art’, Belgrade; ‘Museum of Modern Art’, Novi Sad; ‘Contemporary Art Gallery’, Subotica, also in private collections in former Yugoslavia, England, Holland, Germany and France.
– Founder of the first ‘Alternative Theatre’ in former Yugoslavia, which existed and performed around all bigger Yugoslavian cities from1986-1988.
– Director of a Cultural Club ‘KUD’ 1992-2000, whose focus was to keep art alive during the war years (Music, theatre, poetry and the visual arts)
– Front man and trumpet player of ‘Fantastic Kiseli Band’
Included into the Rock Encyclopaedia of Vojvodina.