- Fees are non refundable
- Fees are to be paid in advance
- Credits for missed lessons are not available but it is possible to compensate for missed lessons in other classes (providing there is a free space) or in Art Club
Drawing and Painting
10 week course £379
3 hours per week
Choose your sessions:
Tuesdays: 10am – 1pm
Wednesdays: 10am – 1pm
Wednesdays: 6pm – 9pm
Saturdays: 10am – 1pm
- The course provides a wide selection of all materials and all equipment necessary for the completion of tasks and projects
- You may however need to buy or collect certain materials for your individual need, similarly, your final project requires you to prepare and bring in relevant materials or visual research
- Canvases are NOT included but can be purchased here or you can bring your own.
Lino Printing Workshops
Block of 4 sessions
2pm – 5pm
Please see Timetable
£150 / term – 10 weeks
Wednesdays 2pm – 5pm
For the dates, please see Timetable
Only open to Art Class students
£15 / session, unless you are compensating for a missed lesson, then it is free.
Pay as you go. Contact tutor for more info.
For the dates, please see Timetable.
The end of term exhibition
- Exhibition of Student’s Work at the end of each term organised and assembled for you
- Family and friends event, drinks & snacks provided
- Please supply the work ready to hang at the end of the term
- Students can collect their work within the first 2 weeks of the term (or the day after the exhibition)
- ‘art CLASS’ will not be responsible for any work left behind after this period (stated above)
£30 per student
Needed for completion of the artwork in the any other class providing there is free space – £15