Kids art classes
All children’s classes are run by our lovely tutor Rebecca.
- Taster art session
- Art for children, 7-16 (5 or 10 weeks sessions)
- Child + parent/guardian art classes (5 or 10 weeks sessions)
- Half term art workshop
- Summer school
- Arty birthday parties
Child + parent/guardian art classes
This class is for children and their parents/guardians on Sunday afternoons. It’s suitable for all ages, including little ones (aged 3+).
Sunday 2pm – 3pm
One child/one adult: £125 for five sessions or £250 for ten sessions
Two children/one adult: £200 for five sessions or £400 for ten sessions
Half Term & Easter Holiday art classes
Holidays are for creating! Art Class London offer half-term art classes for children and young people aged 7-16. Book your child’s place quickly to give them a chance to explore a wide range of new techniques, unleash their creativity and have fun as the summer holidays begin. Enrolling for multiple sessions will also provide a great opportunity to develop the skills learned and confidence gained, and/or build up a varied sketchbook and portfolio.
Monday – Friday
11.00 – 13.00
14.00 – 16.00
Fee: £25 / 2 hour session
Summer School 2022
Make this an expressive summer! Art Class London offer summer holiday art classes for children and young people aged 7-16. Book your child’s place to give them a chance to explore a wide range of new techniques, unleash their creativity and have fun as the summer holidays begin.
• All classes are aligned with school’s half term times.
• The safety and security of your kids is our utmost priority.
• Our tutor, Rebecca, is CRB checked. She has extensive experience in using varied techniques and highly developed interpersonal skills to support people in realising their learning goals and projects.