Introduction and Overview:
At art-class-london.co.uk, we collect limited personal information, such as your name and email address.Your personal information will never be sold, rented, or disclosed to any third party without your explicit consent.
Types of Information we collect:
When individuals show an interest in our art classes or make bookings, we may gather essential information to facilitate their artistic journey:
- Name: We collect your name, which may include your first name or full name. This enables us to enhance our communication and provide a tailored experience throughout your engagement with our art classes. Whether you contact us via email or other means, sharing your name helps us personalize our interactions.
- Email Address: Your email address plays a vital role in our communication strategy. It is primarily used to respond promptly to your inquiries and maintain seamless communication as you explore the creative possibilities within our art classes.
- Phone Number: In situations where you choose to contact us via phone or WhatsApp chat, we may request your phone number. This ensures efficient and direct communication, allowing us to address your queries and support your artistic aspirations effectively.
Our payment process exclusively relies on the secure PayPal platform for all transactions related to our courses. Therefore, we do not collect sensitive payment information such as credit card numbers on our website. Instead, when a user initiates a payment by clicking on a PayPal button on our website, they are seamlessly redirected to the secure PayPal platform. PayPal handles the payment transaction, and we receive information confirming the transaction’s success, such as the payment amount and the user’s name and email address associated with their PayPal account.Your financial information remains protected within the confines of PayPal’s highly secure payment infrastructure, ensuring the utmost privacy and security for all financial transactions.
We do not have access to or store credit card details.
Additionally, we collect non-personal information related to your interaction with our website. This includes your IP address, browser type, pages viewed, and the date and time of your visit. This data helps us analyse website traffic patterns and make continuous improvements to enhance the user experience.
This non-personal information encompasses several aspects of your online engagement, including:
- IP Address: An IP (Internet Protocol) address is a unique numerical identifier assigned to your device when you connect to the internet. It helps us understand the general geographic location of our website visitors but does not reveal your precise physical address.
- Browser Type: We collect data on the web browser you use to access our website. This information aids in ensuring compatibility and optimizing the website’s performance for various browser platforms.
- Pages Viewed: We keep track of the specific pages you access during your visit to our website. This data allows us to gauge the popularity of different content and identify areas that may need improvement or expansion.
- Date and Time of Visit: We record the date and time when you access our website. This information is valuable for tracking general traffic patterns and identifying peak periods of visitor activity.
This data helps us gain insights into how our website is used and where improvements can be made to enhance the overall user experience. Rest assured that the usage data collected does not contain any personally identifiable information, and we handle it with the utmost respect for your privacy.
Disclosure of Personal Information:
We understand the importance of keeping your personal information secure and confidential. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. However, there are certain situations where we may disclose your personal information to third parties, as described below:
- Service Providers: We may engage trusted third-party service providers to assist us in delivering our services, such as website analytics. These service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide the contracted services and are bound by confidentiality agreements.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to a valid legal request, such as a court order or government regulation.
- Protection of Rights and Safety: We may disclose your personal information to protect our rights, property, or safety, as well as the rights, property, or safety of our users or others. This includes exchanging information with law enforcement agencies or other organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that any third parties with whom we share your personal information have implemented appropriate security measures to protect your data.
The duration for which we retain personal information may vary depending on the type of information and the purposes for which it was collected. Once we no longer need your personal information, we will securely delete or anonymize it to prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
We will retain your personal information:
- Course Registrations: If you have registered for our courses, we will retain your relevant information for as long as necessary to manage your enrolment and fulfill our legal obligations.
- Payment Records: To ensure accurate accounting and comply with financial regulations, we will retain payment-related data for a reasonable period.
- Analytics Data: Data collected through analytics services is typically retained in an aggregated and anonymized form, without directly identifying individuals.
Please note that we may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law, such as to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or protect our rights.
We are committed to safeguarding your personal information and have implemented reasonable security measures to protect it. These measures include:
- Secure Website: We maintain a secure website to help protect your information during its transmission.
- Access Controls: We have implemented access controls to ensure that only authorized individuals with a legitimate need can access your personal information.
- Data Protection: We store your personal information on secure servers and employ measures to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.
Please note that while we take steps to protect your information, no method of transmission or storage can be guaranteed as completely secure. We also rely on the services of third-party providers to support the functioning of our website. These providers have their own security measures in place to protect the data they process on our behalf.
As a user of our website, you have certain rights regarding the personal information you provide to us, such as your name and email address. We respect your privacy and want to ensure that you have control over your personal information. The following rights may apply to you:
- Right to Access: You have the right to request access to the personal information we have collected from you, which includes your name and email address.
- Right to Correction: If you believe that the name or email address we have on record for you is incorrect, you have the right to request its correction or update.
- Right to Deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information, specifically your name and email address, from our records.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies:
Last Updated: 1 Sept 2023